Social Media and Recruiting – Some Benchmarks

In the UK, 54 percent of companies are planning on using social media as part of their recruiting efforts. So pretty amazing growth.
What was interesting is that 82 percent plan on using online job boards, which makes you scratch your head and wonder what the other 18 percent on doing?

(Source: People Management Magazine Online)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *