Got an Amazon.com gift card and trying to figure out what to do with it? Are you making your New Year Resolutions? Trying to figure out something to buy for your favorite HR person? Here are some HR books, that if you have not read, consider adding to your reading list!
- HR From the Outside In: Six Competencies for the Future of Human Resources – David Ulrich
- Investing in People: Impact of Human Resource Initiatives – Wayne Cascio
- Beyond HR: The New Science of Human Capital – John Boudreau
- As One – Merhdad Baghai
- Predictive Analytics for Human Resources – Jac Fitz Enz
- International Human Resource Management: Policy and Practice for Multinational Enterprises – Dennis Briscoe, Randall Schuler & Lisbeth Claus
- The Compensation Handbook: A State of the Art Guide to Compensation – Lance Berger
- HBR Guide to Finance Basics for Managers – Harvard Business Review
- Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling – Harold Kerzner
- The Chief HR Officer – Patrick Wright
Any other books you would suggest, as I am working on my reading list too! First one on mine is Peter Cappelli’ new book – Will College Pay Off.